AlphaLab is a club devoted to the furthering of the Columbia College Chicago game-making community.
Our goals are as follows:
- Enlarging our working portfolios
- Teaching students something new every week, preferably something outside their concentration
- Practicing working together in a friendly environment
- Giving newer students a chance to do/learn more about game creation without feeling intimidated or overwhelmed
- Providing a social atmosphere for all Columbia students interested in the game-making process.
We host workshops, events, and discussions every Friday from 5-6pm in room 142 of the 916 S. Wabash building (1st floor).
Primary SOC Representative
Alternate SOC Representative